a letter to heavenFriday, April 1, 2011 | 7:28 AM | 0 Strawberry
Dear God,
I really2 miss you. I wish i can write a letter or maybe texting with you everyday! How wonderful is that. I want to be your good daughter. I want to be always with you. I'll prepare my heart a special place for you and no one can take that place ever because I'm belong to you. When my heart are torn apart you're the only one that can stick it back. I really3 want you so much to came into my life and bright it with a sincere smile. You are the father, the glorious, the joy, the life savior, and the truth for the human. oo dear God, I just don't know who am i, i'm nothing, i'm lost the way, i want to be in your path again. I denied you when you are calling me, in fact you are always calling for me everyday and you never fed up. I want to live in your light. I need you to guide me to pass through this sorrow and cruel world. I need you to save everyone I love. I really3 do. I want to worship you for all my life. How do i want to tell the others your glorify? I just don't have the gut because I'm totally ZERO in you. Teach me because you are The Great Teacher Jesus.
sincerely,
Veronica Robert Sundang.







