''an angel without wings''Tuesday, April 19, 2011 | 7:50 PM | 0 Strawberry
Geez i just don't know what will happen to you in the future. I just hope that you will become a good person and please3 change your bad attitude. If you think you can live in that way, THINK again! You bring us into troubled. You talk bad behind us and keep saying the 'not-so-true' things to your familiy. It makes us looks like a disgust in front of them and you are the angel BUT without wings. I'm trying to ignore all those things that you have done to us. n oo yeahh do you have BPM? i think you shud go for early treatment:) I'm not afraid of you if you want to do something bad to me cuz i know someone is looking after me. You know who? HIM.. He's the one who looks after me everyday and every second. You cannot do anything as long as He is still be at the side of me.
This is another random things about you.








